Saturday, August 29, 2009

August 29, 2009

An Open Vessel
Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.  Romans 15:13
Be about My business. Hold back nothing from Me. The fullness of My blessing moves through the sensitivity of your soul. The callous block Me out. It is not that I do not care for them, but it is that I find no response.
Give Me an open vessel into which I may pour My Spirit. Though it be of clay, it shall overflow with glory.

Are we sensitive to God's leading in our lives?  Are we listening to his voice?  Do we care what he says? 
Father forgive me when I am not sensitive to what you are doing or want me to be involved in what is happening.

Yesterday , was a good day.  After school I went outside and mowed and then raked off most of the 'hay'  Dad thinks I am crazy, but I enjoy being out there, it is a good time to think and rather of a 'no-brainer job'.  He is working on a tractor.

2 comments: