Wednesday, August 12, 2009

August 12, 2009

Soul's Rest
God hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. Ephesians 2:6
When the heart is at one with the Father, there comes an illumination of Spirit that transcends thought.
Learn to worship and you will have rest of soul; you will rise to a new place of fellowship, where you will be made to "sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus."
You will be taught by the 'Spirit. Yes, He will open the mysteries of the Word to you. By the Spirit will the treasures of the word be revealed.

I find the greatest oneness with the Father, when I am outside, it is quiet and peaceful and only the birds and animals are making sounds.  I feel a sense of peace that I don't any other time.  I think I will focus on that as long as the weather allows.  I even enjoyed a walk this morning early.  It was great.

Father, show us where and how we can sense your presence in a world that seems to be so busy and difficult to focus in.  Help us to find you in the quietness around us.  In Jesus Name.  Amen.

Wow, what a day.  before I had time to write I got a call from Hampden, a fellow there wanted help with a grant to get his book printed, it is about barns in Cavalier county.  so I have been involved with writing the grant, he had written the words but doesn't use a computer.  It is done.  Otherwise I am going to stay inside until evening, it is warm outside.
We need to be in Grand Forks at 6 a.m. so we need to get to bed early.  More news later.

No comments:

Post a Comment