Tuesday, August 11, 2009

August 11, 2009

A Beautiful Work
He is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name.  Acts 9:15
You are Mine. You are not your own. With a great price I have purchased you for Myself. If you will listen to Me, I will reveal to you more fully so that you may know more clearly how vital you are to My purpose. There is work to be done, and I need you as a vessel through which to work. Not a vassal, but a vessel. I want to do a beautiful work.
Lo, I wait for you. Come to Me.

Are you challenged?  Do you feel like your life isn't fulfilling?  Could it possible be that God is trying to get your attention, that is hard,  we don't really want to listen, we want to do it our way, which might not be God's way.  I can't think fo anything we can do but seek God, what ever we are struggling with, seek God, and seek God some more....

It was a day here on the farm, except that I went with Dad to Cando when he had pre-op, I went to church and cleaned during that time, otherwise we were here at home, I did some mowing, and just enjoyed the sights ad sounds here.

No comments:

Post a Comment