Sunday, August 30, 2009

August 30, 2009

Faith, a Perpendicular Operation
He that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin. Romans 14:23
Give Me your trouble, whatever it may be. There is no disturbance big enough to warrant your distress, because anything committed to Me will be taken care of.
Truly live and walk by faith. I will be with you and I will be your strength.
No barrier shall stand in your way, because faith is a perpendicular operation. Your faith reaches straight up to Me, and My power comes straight down upon the place of action.

Whatever our need is to day, God wants us to look up to him and he will meet our need.  We focus to much on the future and God wants us to live today.  Do you have everything you need today?  Thank him.

Yesterday was a day at home.  I tried to vacuum up Brutus fur that seems to grace our floors.  Then I started painting outside, the east wall of the house.  Julie, your "Jewish rocks" are back in their place. Wall is really looking good.  I also made scones and used your recipe Julie, they were good. Dad and Chuck went to someplace by Dunseth to get a tractor, Chuck couldn't find anyone who would haul it for him, so they drove it home.  I couldn't figure out why they weren't coming.  Dad hadn't told me the whole story.

No comments:

Post a Comment