Tuesday, August 25, 2009

August 25, 2009

The Divine Commission
Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel  Mark 16:15
My child, do not chafe at the bit. It is I who have put it in your mouth.  You question My direction. But I would have you take a path that is quite different from the paths of your friends, and it is because I would bring you into a place in Me and a ministry in which they have no part.
Do not hesitate, and do not falter. Be gripped with one consuming purpose--to find the place I have for you.

All I can say is Amen! We don't need to look at those around us, because what they do is insignificant to us, God has a purpose for us, and that is what matters.  I replied to a mom from Munich who is doing an awesome job of being a mother,  God has called her and he is faithful, and he will use her.  He wants to do the same for each of you.  Rest in the place you are at right now and live the life God has called you to be at this moment.  Changes can happen, but we don't need to spend our time striving about where we are or what we do.  That is not God.

Father, help us to focus on doing our best and doing it as unto you.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

Yesterday we met the children, there were new faces, and it is encouraging.  Mrs. Jamsa is away this week, so that makes it a bit challenging, I think there might be some changes in arrangement with the lower grades, we have a lot of students in grades 1 and 2.  At the end of the day, I helped remove old books that are being replaced,  I was tired when I got home and I took a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment