Sunday, August 16, 2009

August 16, 2009

Faith and Action
According to your faith be it unto you Matthew 9:29
My promises are of no avail to you except as you apply and appropriate them by faith. In your daily walk, you shall be victorious only to the degree that you trust Me. I can help you only as you ask.
I need those who have proved My sufficiency in personal experience to lead the suffering to the fountains of life.
Never begrudge time given to chronic complainers, but recognize in each encounter the opportunity to speak a work that may lead to their liberation. No case is too hard for Me.

Are we willing to be a listening ear to a complainer?  are we willing to really care about what they say?  Could they be trying to say something that we should be listening to?

Father, take away my callous heart, my heart of stone, melt it and make it more like thee.  In Jesus Name.  Amen

Yesterday, we were here at home, I am trying to finish some things on the computer.  I was in Cando to finish cleaning at church, but the man was there painting so I couldn't do much.  I am not sure what we will be doing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment