Saturday, August 15, 2009

August 15, 2009

The Spiritual Realm
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden Matthew 11:28
Do not be concerned about failing people. Your only ture concern should be that not fail Me. I am making last minute preparations for My soon-coming. Do not frustrate My plans for you by pursuing your own.
I want you walking and expressing in the spiritual realm. Cast aside your carnal reasoning. Cast aside even your consideration for people and the threat of disappointing them. Would you rather that I be disappointed, in preference to others? Can you not trust Me? Would I fail anyone?

These are appropriate thoughts in my own life, because today I need to tell someone that I can't help them with something.  Much as I would like to be helpful, I can't do it this time.  It is so important that I listen to God's voice and sometimes I think I am rather deaf!!!!

Father, help me to hear your voice, and more importantly help me to obey you.  In Jesus name. Amen.

Yesterday, we were in Grand Forks, I saw my Dr. in Crookston and then we came back to GF, we ate at amazing grains, they have good soup and interesting sandwiches.  Poor Dad, he probably got tired of waiting for me, I had made a list and wanted to get some supplies before school started.  I got some plants at Lowes, some little mums that I put by our back door, I planted last night and today it is raining, so that is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment