Saturday, August 22, 2009

August 22, 2009

Release the Blessings Also
That good thing which was committed unto thee keep by the Holy Ghost 2 Timothy 1:14
Give Me daily all that blesses. I will bless it and protect it.
All rest of heart comes through committal. You have been taught to release your burdens. Part of your anxiety at this moment has come from a feeling of responsibility to the care of that priceless thing which I Myself have given you. So I say: Give it to Me! I will not take it from you, but I will keep it for you and thus it shall be twice blessed.
What burden are you holding unto this day?  What does God want you to give to him, let him hold it for you.
Father, thank you for taking our burdens and caring them for us, help  us today to give you the burdens in our lives and lift them from our shoulders.  You desire to set us free,  we thank you in Jesus Name. Amen.

Yesterday was the school workshop at Devils Lake.  It was at the college and it was a full auditorium, very good presentation by a teacher, he was with us last year, too. I want to share some of the concepts with you.  I had coffee with the people from the Bible Book store and also stopped to see Vera Gray on my way home.  Dad is making a frame for the printing stone, so we can get it out of the suburban.  It is very heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment