Friday, August 7, 2009

August 7, 2009

Today is the day we end camp, so it is also the day we try to use up the food and still make a good meal.  I think it is going to work.  Yesterday, John and Sheryl Emra came.  I think they needed it quiet and so we didn't really spend a lot of time together. I was really tired and went to bed really early so I woke up really early, too.  So what else to do but get up.  I went out to the living area to put my sheets in the washer because I leave the room ready for someone else to use.  I turn on the light and here is a boy sitting up sleeping on the sofa.  I think he is a relative of Paula's.  I know that both other bedrooms are being used, too.  I came down and have enjoyed the time by myself creating food, and cleaning out the fridge, and some how preparing my mind so I can dole out tasks to 7-8 people to do.  Sometimes it is just as easy to do things yourself.

John knows we are driving to Grand Forks.  So we will drive our vehiles to Lakota and meet Dad there. He gets to be the driver then.  Jacqui, I had in mind 'supper'  I didn't know if any of your family would want to see us, you are all welcome.  You can give me a call before you go to work.  Jerry and Julie are suppose to be in Grand Forks,too. I didn't know if they wanted to meet us, too.  If I get a change I will call them.  Sometimes it gets rather busy and I forget. 

It has been a good week.  Now it is time to go on to other things........Love to all of you.  Mom

5 comments: