Wednesday, August 26, 2009

August 26, 2009

Righteousness, Peace, and Joy
The kingdom of God is...righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost. For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men. Romans 14:17-18

Believe Me and trust Me. You need not plot and scheme and plan. To doubt and to strive is to detain the spirit. He needs not your help--only your submission. Give it willingly and gladly; yes, give it quickly, for the kingdom of God is righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost, and you hinder the Spirit when these are not ruling your heart.

The key is submission.  yielding to God, he will do the rest.  and as we yield we do experience peace ....God's peace.

Father, show me what I am not yielding to you, what I am trying to hold unto, and help me to be willing to yield to you today.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

Yesterday, was the first real day of school. I found out who was in each study hall.  It will be a good year.  Two study halls are small, one has three students and one has two.  The one with two is at the end of the day. I am encouraged by the students God has placed in each one.  After school I made a trip to Devils Lake with a broken stained glass from church, in the end I am going to try to fix it myself.  I visited with Joan at Singer, and she said she was going to hear Special Delivery in the park, so I joined her and it was a fun evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment