Tuesday, May 11, 2010

May 11, 2010

Words to Live by
The spirit alone gives eternal live. Human
effort accomplishes nothing. And the very words
I have spoken to you are spirit and life.
John 6:63 NLT
We all need words to live by,
To inspire us and guide us,
Words to give us courage
When the trials of life betide us.
And the words of God above,
Words of comfort and of courage
Filled with wisdom and with love.

God's word encourages us and we in turn have the opportunity to encourage someone else by the words we say.

Yesterday was a sad day because we found out that Brutus had died, he had been a part of our family for quite a few years, it was hard to see him sick and makes one sad to realize how sick he must have felt.
I went to Devils Lake after school and had my eyes tested.  Then on my way home I stopped at Beth Plemels house, she wants me to help her make a quilt.  We picked out some fabric and I told her to get it pressed and then I would come today after school.

It has rained a lot and so everything is really muddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment