Thursday, May 27, 2010

May 27, 2010

Cherished Friends
A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly:
and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.
Proverbs 18:24 KJV

Life is a garden, good friends are the flowers,
And times spent together
      are life's happiest hours....
And friendship, like flowers,
    blooms ever more fair
When carefully tended
     by dear friends who care.


Yesterday was my birthday, I was blest to have company in the morning though I don't think she knew it was my birthday.  Stella Blake came over in the morning and brought me some pansies, so I planted them in a pot and set them outside by the back door.  It was a good day at home, jsut doing some cleaning, I am getting ready for summer, fabric needs to be put away, etc.  In the afternoon I was outside for a while.  Beautiful day.  Thank you all for the greetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment