Tuesday, May 18, 2010

May 18, 2010

Hold on to Hope
Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you
disquieted within me?  Hope in God; for I

shall again praise him, my help and my God.
Psalm 43:5 RSV

God enters the heart
    that is broken with sorrow
As He opens the door to a brighter tomorrow,
For only through tears can we recognize
The suffering that lies in another's eyes.
We are so human and really selfish that it is hard for us to really see what/ or feel what people are going through and why they are the way they are.   Recently I have been praying for compassion to feel what others are feeling, to help me understand them.  There is a lot of hurting out there, and plenty with in our midst.

Yesterday was a beautiful day,  after school I planted my little garden, and did some other weeding.  Dad was in the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment