Thursday, May 20, 2010

May 20, 2010

God at My Side
When you pass through the waters I will be with you:
and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you;
when you walk through fire you shall not be burned,
and the flame shall not consume you.
Isaiah 43:2 RSV

My cross is not too heavy,
My road is not too rough,
Because God walks beside me,
And to know this is enough.

Yesterday, after school I went to Cando and cleaned at the church and went to Bible Study, it is the last time for the year, it has been a good time together, we appreciate this family for welcoming each one of us to their home.  Today is our last day of school, awards is at 12:30 and then students are dismissed.  Sr. class hasn't done their pages for the annual so they are to come after school, otherwise we will eliminate those pages.  Graduation is on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment