Sunday, May 9, 2010

May 9, 2010

God Our Problem solver
A wise man listens to advice.
Proverbs 12:15
We all have cares and problems
We cannot solve alone,
But if we go to God in prayer,
We are never on our own.

In this world and all that is happening,  I appreciate the above poem, because we can't change the circumstances ourselves, and only God can do that.  Our confidence is in God and his help is there waiting to be a part of our lives.

I was at FaHoCha, I went there Friday.  But first after school I helped a girl finish a research paper and then I put it in the mail for her.  I ate with Edna Simon and then drove to camp.  It wa raining and the roads is not that great.  For a while I was there by myself,  I turned up heat in my room and since I have a nice easy chair, I sat and enjoyed the time.  I am doing a Bible study and it was a good time for that.  Later Paula came down when they got there, we visited and Yesterday I got up early and studied some more.  We were thankful for Sunshine.  Men from Munich came and worked on the RV hookups and walk in cooler.  Paula and I cleaned in the kitchen and pantry .  We realize we will need to wash all the bedding upstairs, we cleaned one room and I brought the bedding from that room, so I wash bedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment