Friday, May 14, 2010

May 14, 2010

Footsteps of Love
A new commandment I give unto you, that ye love one
 another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples,
if ye have love one to another.
John 13:34-35 KJV

Love changes darkness into light
And makes the heart take wingless flight.
Oh, blessed are those who walk in love--
They also walk with God above.

When I look about me and see the hurts each day, there is only one thought, only love will change it, but God has to work that in our hearts.

Yesterday was a long day.  After school I went back to help Beth with her quilt, she had sewed it all together but some of the blocks were really bad, so I ended by ripping quite a bit, but I think she now is on the right track.  I went from there to Cando, delivered food to someone who had had surgery and we are bringing the family food, then cleaned the church, back to help Beth finish and then home, I truly was glad to get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment