Saturday, May 22, 2010

May 22, 2010

Love Beyond Description
In this was manifested the love of God toward us,
because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.
1 John 4:9 KJV

What is love? No words can define it--
It's something so great
    only God could design it.
Wonder of wonders,
    beyond man's conception--
And only in God can lvoe find true perfection.


I have been reading some of the things believed by the ism's of the world, so disgusting, but if they knew the love of God they wouldn't believe as they do, they would have respect for life, for people.  Only God's love can change a heart and make it into a new/loving heart.  Thank you God for sending Jesus to die for our sin and to set us free from the power of sin.

Yesterday i went to Grand Forks, did some errands, ate with jacqui, Shaun, Brenna and natalie and then we went out to Alicia's and I got to see them.  I actually took a nap and then started for home, I got some flowers so when I got home I planted them.  Today is graduation and it is raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment