Friday, May 28, 2010

May 28, 2010

Love without End
Love never comes to an end.
1 Corinthians 13:8 NIV

Love is like magic and it always will be,
For love still remains life's sweet mystery.
Love works in ways
    that are wondrous and strange,
And there's nothing in life
   that love cannot change.

Yesterday, I did more cleaning and throwing, can't ever seem to do enough of that. Dad wasn't coming home for noon meal so I decided that I would do some errands, I went to Cando planted flowers and got groceries, and some plants for here.  New gal in the greenhouse and she is doing a good job.  Later in the evening I took some dirt and flowers over to Dorothy and planted a container of flowers for her, and cleaned out the flower bed by their house, they would like some vegetables planted there so I will get them some.

It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment