Thursday, May 13, 2010

May 13, 2010

Forever on My Mind
Finally, be ye all of one mind,
having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous.
1 peter 3:8 KJV

You cannot go beyond my thoughts
    or leave my love behind
Because I keep you in my heart
    and forever on my mind...
And though I may not tell you,
   I think you know it's true
That I find daily happiness
    in the very thought of you.

Yesterday Dad had an appointment at Grand Forks, so we went there in the morning, after his appointment we visited with Pastor Robin Storer in his office near the hospital.  We ate with jacqui and then met Jay Deckert at Sam's Club, there we got supplies for camp.  We did a couple of other errands, and stopped for some Coldstone ice cream.  We sat outside that store and enjoyed the peacefulness of the day while we ate our ice cream.  We came home.  Later went to Bible Study.  Good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment