Thursday, May 6, 2010

May 6, 2010

Trust in God's Love
I trust in the steadfast love of God for ever and ever.
Psalm 52:8 RSV
Whatever our problems,
Our troubles and sorrows,
If we trust in the Lord,
There'll be brighter tomorrows.

Yesterday was a challenging day,  the two Braathen boys were to each cook a meal and we had to do it when they had a study hall.  I am glad that is done, we are coming to the end of the school year and some students have a lot on their plate yet to do.  Mostly we need to be patient and caring for them.. DJ has been going around to students who still have things to finish,  only in a school like this(because it is small) is there that personal attention to each student and their needs.  After school I returned the cat carrier to the vet and went to the church to clean.  Part way through vacuuming I was really tired and laid on a pew and took a nap.  Then I felt good and later went to bible Study.  Irregardless of what ever we are discussing as a topic, God seems to  come and cause the discussion to be what he desires.

We are praying for Leah.

Father, we lift Gregg, Alicia and Leah to you.  Father give them grace for the moment, and help Leah to be a gracious little one in the hands of the Dr. guide the doctor and give him wisdom.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

(I guess I am reminded of the times I have been in that waiting room and there were parents with babies)

No comments:

Post a Comment