Monday, May 24, 2010

May 24, 2010

Our Faithful God
Know therefore that the Lord thy God, he is God,
the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations.
Deuteronomy 7:9 KJV

sometime when faith is running low
And I cannot fathom why things are so,
I walk among the flowers that grow
And learn the answers to all I would know...
For among my flowers I have come to see
Life's miracles and its mystery,
And standing in silence and reverie,
My faith comes flooding back to me.


What does it take for us to be reminded of God's presence, a new flower blooming, a sunrise or sunset, a kind word   God can be in all of those and many more.

Father help us to be focused on you and who you are to us and what you have done for us.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

Yesterday was a busy day, after church and Sunday school I headed south to Minnewauken for a girls graduation, right after the ceremony I then went to Leeds for another girls graduation, I stopped at her family home right by the school and then on to Cando, to an open house at our church, just as I am coming to the door, there is Dave and Connie Sjostrom driving by, so I got to visit them, after that reception for Tia at the church, I drove over to Calvin Tuebners and visited with people there, skipped the food and then to Egeland for Cassidy's graduation party.  Jack had driven over for Tia and Cassidy's party, He stopped to see Frank and I drove home to rest and then we went to Travis Hermanson's party, we have covered them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment