Tuesday, November 10, 2009

November 10, 2009

On Doing the Father's Work
Every tree is known by his own fruit
Luke 6:44

There is a day coming when you will regret your lethargy, and you will ask, "Why did we leave the vineyard of the Lord untended?' Those things that have occupied you will appear for what they are--chaff and worthlessness.
I have fashioned you for better things. Do not fail Me. Place your life under My divine control and learn to live in the full blessing of My highest will.
I will strengthen you and comfort you; I will lead you by the hand.

That is strong.  The things that we think are important aren't really very significant.  God doesn't really care about them, Lord help me to see the things I do in the light of your eyes, what do you want me to remove as being unworthy of you.  In Jesus Name.

Yesterday was the big day to sell annual ads.  I had a good team with me and they really did a good job.  Before long we will have all of that wrapped up as a done job.  I will be changing ads and making new ones.  I was at the school til about 5 finishing the task, also spent time with sub who is done as of yesterday, and with the guidance counselor concerning a student in school.  Dad and Chuck were combining, thank you Lord for each nice day.  But we need quite a few more.

No comments:

Post a Comment