Thursday, November 5, 2009

November 5, 2009

Take No thought for Tomorrow
Consider the lilies of the field....they toil not, neither do they spin: and yet .
...even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Matthew 6:28-29

Let go your earthly cares.
       I do not forbid you to work, only to worry. The best way to break the power of worry is to refuse to take thought for tomorrow. Today is rarely a problem. Most anxious thoughts are related to the future. Put all of tomorrow into My keeping.
       For today you need Wisdom. For tomorrow you need Faith.

This is what we talked about at Bible Study last night, it fits right in.  Fear, worry, we waste our time and energy.

Yesterday was a good day, we were making plans for selling annual ads, I really appreciate the senior girls, they are mature and good leaders,  after school I went to Cando and did more cleaning at church.  I took supper to Gladys Neidlinger and we ate together.  then to Bible Study, I got there just as Dad drove up.    He had gotten the equipment set up for harvest and had to do it by himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment