Monday, November 2, 2009

November 2, 2009

The Ways of the Spirit
The men which journeyed with him stood speechless,
hearing a voice, but seeing no man.
Acts 9:7

Do not grieve My Spirit and do not quench His power when He is moving in your own or another vessel. My purifying work is being done in the sacred moments when My anointing is resting upon a soul. Be aware that as a witness, you stand on holy ground, and reverence should be your attitude.
Like Saul on the road to Damascus, to him were spoken clear words, while others heard only a sound.

I always feel that it is not appropriate for me to make a suggestion to any of you, unless you ask my opinion, and even then I hesitate, because I have no idea what God wants to do in your life, or is doing.  You need to listen to his voice, he is gentle and kind, are you hearing a voice like that?  He isn't going to be pushing or demanding, are you hearing a voice like that?
As you walk with God and desire to be his vessel, you will come to know and understand his way of speaking to you.  Because you are individually created and designed by him, and there is no one else like you.

Father, help us to learn to know you and to understand when you are speaking to us.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

Yesterday, Teen Challenge was in Cando, this time at the Brethren Church, we were there to hear them for Sunday School and then for Church, it is really encouraging to see and hear how God is working in their lives.  After church we didn't stay for dinner, we were taking an old car to Clint Potolny at Fordville.  We didn't stop at Rose Potolny's house and when we got home there were messages on the machine from her, I felt bad, but I did not know anything about Dad's plans, he doesn't tell me.  I called her and talked to her.  It was a nice day, we are thankful for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment