Saturday, November 14, 2009

November 14, 2009

The Gift of Forgiveness
Launch out into the deep,. and let down your nets for a draught.
Luke 5:4
O My child, come to Me--I want to give you a new gift. I want you to see all people as being under the shed sacrifice of the blood of Christ.
He has died for all. His forgiveness encompasses all. Tell them the Good News. It is the confidence in your own heart that will engender faith to receive within the hearts of others. Freely forgive all, as you have freely loved all. Those to whom you extend My forgiveness will come to experience it for themselves.

Do we have confidence in our faith and relationship with Jesus?  Is he so real to us that we want to share him with those around us?  Think about that today, what does Jesus mean to us?


Yesterday was an interesting day,  I have a student that doesn't believe in doing work in stuy hall and consequently end up sitting in the office for one study hall, and the second study hall he sat and pouted. Jeanette the cook went to the Dr. for an MRI, left one of the students who helps her to serve lunch, another teacher helped him and after dinner I washed dishes, another gal came in for something and helped me, so we did get it done.  After school I went to Emily Plemels to see her baby and give her a gift for her baby.  Then when I got home I ate with Julie and the children. It was Alona's birthday, they men were harvesting.  Thank you Lord for another nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment