Sunday, November 22, 2009

November 22, 2009

On the Waters of Sorrow
Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man,
the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
1 Corinthians 2:9

I am coming to you walking on the waters of the sorrows of your life; yes, above the sounds of the storm you shall hear My voice call your name.
Never despair, for I am watching over and caring for you. Be not anxious. I am working out the details of circumstances so that I may bless you and reveal Myself to you in a new way.

Is there something that you sorrow about, that creates anxiety?  Is it something that God is waiting to help you deal with?  I believe it is, because he cares about everything, even the hairs on our head are numbered.  Yesterday, I visited with someone in Devils Lake who recently lost her husband in a sudden death, she told me how God is working in her life and helping her to deal with the loss in her life.


Father, what in my life do you desire to help me deal with?  What is it that you want me to listen to your voice to hear your directions?  Help me to yield to you in that area.  In Jesus Name. Amen

Yesterday I had a DAR meeting and then met with ladies who are starting a fiber guild in Devils Lake.  I don't know if I feel that I am much of an artist like them, but I enjoyed the experience of spending time with them.  And met some old friends from previous experiences.  I did some errands, and came home.  I spent a little time with Frank and Dorothy and then went to check on Dad.  He was able to finish the field.  Everyday we wonder if this is the last nice day that we will have.

No comments:

Post a Comment