Tuesday, November 24, 2009

November 24, 2009

The Highroad of Absolute Surrender
I am the way.
John 14:6
Come close to Me. I have consolations for your soul that surpass your sharpest grief. I have walked through the deepest waters, and I am with you as you experience your baptism of sorrow. It is the path that leads to the gate of glory. and the Father waits to greet you there. It is not heaven of which I speak. It is a blessedness of spirit given to those who have passed through tribulations and have set their feet on the highroad of absolute surrender. From this place there is no turning back.

The things that happen in our lives, things we say we would have liked to have avoided, but God has seen us through and given us grace, so that we are drawn closer to thee.  Thank you Lord for your grace, it was sufficient, thank you for your presence and carrying us through.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

Yesterday after school, I went to Cando and cleaned the church, and came home.  Dad was in the field but came in soon,  it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment