Sunday, November 8, 2009

November 8, 2009

Key to Joy
Whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life
for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.
Mark 8:35
Surrender is the key to joy. By release the soul is freed. Bondage is the twin of selfishness. To hold is to lose, and to free is to gain.
Meditation opens the door to revelation, and revelation brings liberation. Test it in any given situation. You will find that you hold in your own hand the instrument of life. It will work like a magic eye to open the heaviest door.

As we seek God, he will show us the way to go...... 
Father, help me to keep my eyes on you as I face this day and the challenges in it, help me to remember that you are with me, you are caring me through the difficult times.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

I have been gone for a couple of days,  Leaving on Friday and going to South Dakota to get Brutus and coming back on Saturday.  I was able to see some of you and that was good.  It looks like a beautiful day to day.  They are harvesting wheat here.

No comments:

Post a Comment