Wednesday, November 11, 2009

November 11, 2009

Dismiss with Dispatch
Jesus....saith unto him, Go home to thy friends,
and tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee.
Mark 5:19

Nothing I am doing would seem strange to you if you had been more attentive to My voice.
I can lead you only as you wait upon Me for guidance. Man will always take you down the wrong path. It is folly to stumble along in blindness. I am your friend. Can you not trust My love? Would I ever harm you? Do I not give you a full measure of joy?

In the midst of a world that is hurting for a variety of reasons, mostly because of the sin issue, we don't began to see the good side of things, God is doing great things, peoples lives are being changed, we tend to only be told the negative.  Help us today to look for the positive that is happening about us.  First the fact that many people gave their lives that we could enjoy this day in the freedom that we have.

Yesterday, the students in grades 7-12 were taken in two groups to see the display at the Audi in Cando, it was about Fort Lincoln when it was a place where German, Japanese and Italian people were kept there during the war.  It was very good. I waited to the last study hall and then drove over to see it.  I cleaned the church and it as dark by the time I was coming home.  They finished harvesting another field of wheat.

No comments:

Post a Comment