Saturday, November 21, 2009

November 21, 2009

Tensions Build Fortitude
Blessed is the man that endureth temptation.
James 1:12
Many perplexities bring you closer to Me, for as you seek wisdom and need courage, you are driven to me for help. These are the times you become pliable in My hands. It is the moments of crisis that reveal either a man's strength or his weakness. It is the tensions of life that build fortitude or expose fear.
Know that I keep you, that I love you, that I fully understand. Cast yourself wholly upon My mercy. Pray, knowing that the request is already granted and the help already provided.

What encouragement.  God is truly just waiting to hear from us.

Thank you Father for being there, for being patient and for being gracious.  Guide our steps this day.  In Jesus Name.  Amen.


Yesterday, our absent students showed up in school again, we can't quite figure her out,  she isn't happy with me, but I have a position that is to create a place for students to study,  she doesn't watn to do that.  I visited with teachers and with Julie Ann, came home and cleaned and sewed in the evening.  I am on a roll.  Dad is working in the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment