Wednesday, November 25, 2009

November 25,2009

Endurance
Hope maketh not ashamed, because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
Romans 5:5
My child, do not flinch under My disciplines. I never send more than you can endure. Can you accept the cup of suffering as readily as you embrace joy? You can do so in greater degrees as your trust in Me increases.
My love never fails, even when it brings you pain. It is in the patient endurance of afflictions that the soul is seasoned with grace.

I think this is self explanatory, and God is with us whatever and whenever and however. and he is walking by our side and helping to carry us through.


Yesterday at school the food students prepared us a Turkey dinner and they did a really great job, one in the class didn't get to participate because she doesn't come to school on time and didn't come when they planned, it was hard to see her hurt and I did have an opportunity to encourage her, because she is also the student the clashed with me recently and ended up  walking out of the school when the elementary principal tried to talk to her.  I let her know that I did really care what happened to her, and yet the discipline was good, because she thinks she can get by with doing whatever she wants and it isn't fair to the other students.  After school I did some errands in the area and came home, we will be leaving soon to go to the train station to get Julie.

No comments:

Post a Comment