Tuesday, November 17, 2009

November 17, 2009

God's Mercy
Charity shall cover the multitude of sins
1 Peter 4:8
If it is true that human love covers a multitude of sins, how much more true is it of the divine love of God the Father! Knowing My deep love for you, your own heart will no longer condemn you. My mercies are everlasting. My kindness, abundant.
My grace extends to the least of My children, and My tenderness shall make you strong. I go before you daily to prepare your way, and you will be accompanied by My goodness and My mercy.

God is with us for whatever we are experiencing.

Yesterday was an interesting day.  Jeanette our school cook is having some medical problems and was out, the person called to work in the kitchen had no knowedge, so I did help some, and they were fed.  The I have a students, who only comes to school because her dad says she has to and she doesn't study, she just distracts the students who are trying to study.  So in the end she got mouthy with me, and refused to go to the office, so I called in the elementary principal, the only one in authority and she came, well the student wouldn't cooperate for her and ended up walking out the door.  so we will see what happens now.

It was a beautiful day and they have finished the wheat.  Thank you Lord.  the combine was in the beans, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment