Sunday, March 22, 2009

March 18, 2009

/Attitude Determines Outcome
I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision Acts 26:19

In every situation, you have a confrontation of duty.  You can, by total dedication of your own being, turn every experience into a spiritual victory. It is the attitude with which you approach any day that will determine its outcome.
You are not a helpless pawn on a board. You are a child of God with prerogatives for accomplishing His will, not your own.  Let  this help to bring you guidance when you are in doubt.
/
What is my attitude this day?  How do I feel about life?  What will change my attitude one way or another?  What do I want to happen today?  Am I willing to be God's vessel, and not my vessel?  Create in me a clean heart O God, and renew in me a right spirit....Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer.

Father, I thank you for the word that you have spoken to me this day, help me to live it in the very mundane things that I experience this day.  In Jesus Name. Amen

Yesterday, I rode with Julie Ann to Devils Lake, we visited Country Bank and I went to Emil and got our taxes, then a stop at the Bible Book Store and Joan at Singer, we got groceries and came home, I slept for the rest of the day til evening, when I did some bookwork and afterwards watched some TV.  I am preparing a talk for DAR on Saturday, so I have been doing some studying about Jewish people, and did watch a good program about the returning Jews to Israel.  The big praise is that we didn't have to pay taxes and the left over has been put toward next year.  I really 'rejoice' in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment