Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March 3, 2009

You shall move swiftly

Be careful for nothing, but in everything by prayer....let your requests be made know unto God   Philippians 4:6

I will make My will known to you, and you will no longer move haltingly, you shall move swiftly and surely.
With your hand in Mine, we will move together.  My Spirit will be apparent by your life and testimony, and you will be empowered by My might and power.
Be anxious for nothing, but in all situations in prayer and in fasting, bring each emergency case to Me. for I am the Great Physician.

What an encouragement.  Are we ready to yield to God so that may happen in our lives?  As we yield to God in prayer and reading his word and seeking him, we grow in confidence that he is guiding us and that he is there to meet our needs, well really our faith grows.Do we desire to have that kind of life, one where our confidence is in his hand?

Father,  we thank you for your word and how it speaks to us, we thank you for the hope that we have in you.  We thank you for the plans that you have for our lives.  Help us this day to look for you, to seek you and then to follow you.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

Yesterday, school, dealing with issues with exchange student and a couple of girls,  I finished hemming the quilts, that is good, now I can focus on other things.

4 comments: