Friday, March 27, 2009

March 27, 2009

/Household Salvation
When he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the Lord will pass over...your houses  Exodus 12:23

I have blessed you out of the bounties of heaven and have not withheld from you what your heart has desired.  Yes, and I would do still more.  For have I not promised that you and your household should be saved?  Wasn't the blood applied to the lintel and the doorposts for the salvation of the entire family?
So renew your energies, and know that I am working with you.
/
Do you children remember that story? how the Israelite children were being persecuted with the ten plagues, and finally they were let go because God came and struck down the first born child of each family that had not applied the blood of the lamb on the door posts of their home.  That was their only protection.  What truly is our protection today?  It is the blood of Jesus Christ. As we see events happening in our country it is very obvious that our country is in a mess, mans ways don't seem to be very effective, only as we look to God, through Jesus Christ will we find answers.  This might seem hard for me to say, or for you to understand, but it is the greatest truth of all.  Only through Jesus and his shed blood is there forgiveness of sins, and protection from the enemy.

Father I pray that you would open our eyes to what you are doing in our lives and in our midst.  Holy Spirit come and speak to us, and draw us to you.  meet our needs this day and guide our steps.  Father, lead us into a closer relationship to you.  In Jesus Name.

Yesterday, I was here all day,  I have been studying about the Jewish people and then I did some cooking and baking and I decided to get out more fabric and cut it into pieces for another quilt, so that is what I am doing.  This quilt will be all pain fabrics of different colors.  It is interesting.  I guess most of all I don't want you children to deal with my messes, I want to get rid of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment