Sunday, March 8, 2009

March 8, 2009

A Garden of fountains
The Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought....thou shalt be like a watered garden  Isaiah 58:11

My hand is upon you to bless you and to accomplish all My good purpose. I will not let you fail.
Only relinquish all things into My hands; for I can work freely only as you release Me by complete committal--both of yourself and others. As was written of old: "Commit thy way unto the Lord, trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass" (Psalm 37:5)

We like to hold on to things, to people, to situations and what we feel, may not be Gods desire at all.  Or we pray and let go of something only to take it back and hold on to it again.  How do we know what God really wants?  What in our mind might seem so right, or Gods will might be way off in his scheme of things.  Only as we pray and then let go, can God really work.  I hear so many people talking about the situation in our country right now, but can I change anything about that?  No really, I can only change what I do, and this where God is working,  But I can pray for our country and for what is happening.

Father, we lift our lives to you this day, help us to focus on what we can change, on being a yielded vessel, Father speak to our hearts and guide our steps, In Jesus Name Amen.

Yesterday, was a day at home, I just did somethings around the house and spent time with the Senior citizens for lunch.

5 comments: