Monday, June 1, 2009

June 1, 2009

Unquestioning Trust

Trusting in the Lord with all thine heart.  Proverbs 3:5

You need My blessing more than you need the help of all others combined. How often have I asked you to follow Me?  I look to see you following and instead I see you standing still and reckoning--or worse, fainting by the wayside.

It is your total commitment for which I wait. It is your unquestioning trust for which I yearn. It is your love flowing in utter simplicity which alone opens your channel to receive My mercies.

You can turn your burdens into blessings by giving Me everything.

To my family, we are living in a time and the events that are happening, indicate according to God's word that end is near, now that could still take a long time to happen, but we know that our redemption draweth nigh,  God is desiring us to draw closer to him, to yield to him, to listen to him, to follow him and the desires that he has for us.  He will do what it takes to back us against the wall to submit to him.  We have a choice to be a willing vessel or to be forced.  What is your choice?  How often are we not willing to listen to his voice when he speaks to us?  Can you recognize his voice?  Has he been quietly speaking to you?  Have you been willing to listen?  When I say this, I say it to myself also.  what is important to us?  Or should I say is it really important, atleast in God's sight?

Someone I appreciate is having family problems, I don't know what that entails, and it isn't my business to know, but when I watch around me and see families having issues, I am reminded of the role of support that I need to have for the one God gave me as a husband.  Yesterday we were able to have a time together, we did a little road trip and drove out by the lake, we saw the role that water is having in their lives.  Granted there are some beautiful homes, etc.  but I wouldn't want to deal with some of the issues that some of them have.  This week we will be doing more in the way of preparations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment