Tuesday, June 16, 2009

June 16, 2009

Perspective and Depth

Teach me good judgment and knowledge.  Psalm 119:66

You need perspective and depth.  this never comes from public converse, but from private communion.  You seek to learn from others, but I long to tell you things I may never be able to tell them.  There are truths I wish to give you.  You may never be asked to share them with any other person.  They may be just for you--or they may be for people you have never seen as yet.

Are relationship with God is as personal as we desire to allow it to be.  I appreciated the authors thoughts, because, only God can speak to our inter heart.  That is the reason that I don't feel I can tell you what to do, even when you ask my opinion because i do not know what God is doing in your life, or what he is speaking nto your heart.  You alone must listen to his voice.  You alone can respond to god's directing.

Father, help us to listen to you when you speak.  help us to identify your voice in our life.  In Jesus Name. amen.

Yesterday, was a busy day, we didn't have a lot of help but others came and it will be o.k.  It is a time of a lot of cooking, we changed our menu for evening.   They really like knephla soup. I watched Trey out in one of the boats,  He is making some new friends, The sun was out during that time. In the evening, he sits himself right up in the front row by the speaker.  I am sewing Julie some curtains and I was able to sew a couple of times yesterday.  I have the sewing machine down where I stay.

9 comments: