Friday, June 5, 2009

June 5, 2009

Provision

My God shall supply all your need. Philippians 4:19

My promises wait their fulfillment in the lives of My children. So much I would give, so little is received. Why live so beggarly when the riches of heaven are yours for the asking? Having learned to receive from Me, you will find it easy to give to all others, for you shall have no fear of lack, and no need to guard your supply. Having found the source you shall never want.

Walking in the freedom of My abundance, lookin to Me for all things.

Initially, we think of God supplying our financial needs, but really there are a multitude of other needs that he is waiting to supply.  Needs that might be far more important in our lives.

Father, do I truly need this day, speak into my heart of that need.  Cause me to seek you about that need and to trust you to supply it.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

Yesterday, was an other day of cooking, of other staff working out by the water, things are looking really quite good.  Later in the day I cleaned in the flower beds, and late at night they were finishing a bathroom.   

No comments:

Post a Comment