Wednesday, June 17, 2009

June 17, 2009

By Silence Ye Rob Me of My glory

Whosoever...shall be ashamed of me and of my words...of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed.  Mark 8:38

 

By words a man may sin against Me, but by silence do ye rob

Me of My Glory.

And know this: as ye testify of Me

before men,

I will surely plead thy cause.

But if you are ashamed of Me before men, I will be ashamed of you

before the Father.

We can speak against God or we can speak for him.  The speaker last night talked about how people will recognize that there is a God, but when it comes to Jesus that is a different story.  They don't all know how to handle him.  How many times have we had an opportunity to speak a word for our Lord and we didn't?  Do those times of omission cause us to ask for his help to be a more willing vessel?

Yesterday was a usual day, we have more help in the kitchen so it is a lot easier, and amazing that during their time outdoors and by the water, the sun comes out for that period and warms it up and then it seems to get cloudy again, so pray for sunshine.  I think that Trey is having a good time.

 

2 comments: