Friday, June 19, 2009

June 19, 2009

Fresh Anointing

He that doeth the will of god abideth for ever. 1 John 2:17

Service to Me by the will of the flesh is temporal,

     but the doing of the will of God is eternal.

And this is the will of God, that he be about the Father's business--

                 that ye work the works of Him that hath called thee.

Leave all else to Me.

Seek the fresh anointing

     and I will do the rest.

 

What is God's will for your life and mine?  Sometimes I think we get more bent on how that translates monetarily than spiritually.  God is looking for a people that will truly love him. and How do we show that?  For me it is people.  I remember going to Creative Impressions and applying one time after Julie was leaving there. Janelle told me to spend a day at the computer and see if I liked it.  I did and by later in the day(beside the fact that I didn't have the skills that I have now) I knew it wasn't for me.  A computer wasn't people, it didn't have a heart and soul and I couldn't share the love of Jesus with it, so I left. 

Yesterday, was a good day, the campers were able to be out in the water and do a variety of activities ther and they ended the day with a bonfire.  Jack and I met Jim and Marva in Devils Lake for a time of visiting together.    

No comments:

Post a Comment