Wednesday, June 10, 2009

June 10, 2009

Identity

If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother....whom he hath seen, how can he love god whom he hath not seen?  1 John 4:20

I am shaping you in the furnace of affliction that I may set My seal upon you and display in you My own identity. I desire that you be one with Me in all I have purposed. My heart is grieved when those who profess to be My  children neglect their intercessory prayer life. Can you love god while ignoring the need of your brother?

Who do people want to see us or the God who lives in us?  We know the answer but sometimes it isn't so easy for it to happen that way.  So god has to do things in our lives to shape us into the creation that he can use.  Thank God today for the work he is doing in your life.  I know it isn't a good idea to look back, but if you did look back are there somethings that have been your life experiences that you are glad are done experiencing?

Thank you Father for this new day, a day when we can thank you that the past is done and we can look forward, Father, help us to experience new experiences and to realize that your hand is in them.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

Yesterday, we got the call for plants, so I drove over right after we ate at noon to get plants.  I was tired on the way so I stopped and slept for a few minutes, I always get quite a flew plants from her for myself, too.  Last evening I started planting.  The ladies made a cake in the crock pot, we are making enough so we can serve to campers, it looks really special, I will have to share the recipe with the rest of you.

 

 

4 comments: