Wednesday, June 3, 2009

June 3, 2009

Press On

I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus Philippians 3:14

You have crossed a bridge. Reach not back. Move on ahead and press into the fullness of all I have prepared fro you.  It is waiting for you to step forward and receive. Do not tary and do not question, neither allow doubts to enter your mind. Your heart may cry out and rebel, but if you will turn to Me in those moments, I will give you My peace. I send you no place except as I have gone before.

We could think of examples from the bible, liked Sodom and Gomorrah,  when his wife looked back and turned into a pillar of salt, or we could think of examples in our own lives, what has happened that we have had to go on, and step into new experiences that we did not want to experience, but God is there, he is desiring to lead us and guide us.  Maybe there are things happening today that we question, but we only see this little part of our lives, and God sees the big picture, he is calling us to faithfully  walk through this small portion, and as we faithfully do that, he will take us the next step......

 

Yesterday, after lunch, I rode with Paula to Devils Lake, to get some supplies, it was 5:30 when we were starting back to Devils Lake, and I needed to make fry bread, it happened and we celebrated Darica's 11th birthday.  Trusting that you each had a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment