Monday, June 29, 2009

June 29, 2009

Loose the Child

Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee.   psalm 55:22

The little ones are in My care, you shall not be anxious.  Relay on Me, for the tenderness of My lvoe exceeds that of a mother.

Picture the Lrod Jesus as He took the young children upon His knee. Trustingly place your child in His hands.  They are healing hands, and you may count on Him to bring wholeness and perfection, whether here or in the Father's house.

Your heart is bound to the heart of the child.  Loose the cord of affection lest it break.

When you are a mother, you are always a Mother,  whether they are young or they are old.  You have that Mother bond to them.  There will come a day, when the position reverses and they care for you (Love Me Forever).  Granted there are people who don't experience this, but often they do.  I appreciate each one of you children, I am thankful that you care about me, and demonstrate in it a multitude of ways.  i can't say that I always feel that I was a mother worthy of that kind of care, but you are very gracious to me.  So now for me as a mother of each of you, and to your spouses,  It is hard to see my children hurting,  I can never deny that It doesn't hurt, and it is hard to let go and truly let God take over....It is a process  of trusting God that he knows what is best for you, it is also a time when wisdom says to keep my thoughts to myself.  I love each one of you and desire the best for you.....

 

Father, I commit into your hands the children that you have given to me, and their spouses, to the grandchildren and their spouses and to the great grandchildren.  My you have your way in their lives, and most of all my you be glorified in them.  In Jesus Name. Amen,\.

I didn't have time to write this morning.  This is a camp of 8-9 year old campers, they are precious and it is a good time.  I was up late last night because I was organizing information for the 3 ring binders about Cando Aseembly of God, and I was also working on another book.  Donna Martinson(Marvin martinsons sister) made a book for her sibblings about their years in country school, she has given us the same info so we can put togethed a book and put it in our history musieum, so I was working on that.  Yesterday on my way here I stopped and saw Erling Graff and his family, they had a birthday party for him, he is 95 years.  He was a wonderful person, and it was good to see his children.

No comments:

Post a Comment