Wednesday, June 24, 2009

June 24, 2009

Trust

In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me. Psalm 56:11

You struggle, My child, when you could as easily rest in My arms. You concern yourself with the actions of others and neglect the only important thing: to abide in Me. he who abides in me has no need to be anxious.

When you are moving out of My divine will, you have unrest. Abiding brings confiding, for to know Me is to tust Me, trust brings peace.

 

The closer we stay to God, the less the problems around us will be a problem, because when we are near to God we will know what his desire is for us.

 

Father, draw me nearer, nearer to you.  help me to be so close to you that we can hear you speak and know your voice. In Jesus Name.

 

Yesterday, lots of cooking and food, but they liked what we prepared and that is good.   The bloob is in place and it was used.  We got a bit of a storm in the morning, with some hail, but then the sun came out and it was a great day.  We have great opportunities in the kitchen to talk together and to also pray together.  The speaker is continuing to share with the young people how to share their faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment