Wednesday, January 13, 2010

January 13, 2010

Open Eyes, Open Heart

God looks down from heaven upon the
sons of men to see if there are any that are wise, that seek after God
Psalm 53:2RSV

It's a wonderful world and it always will be
If we keep our eyes open and focused to see
The wonderful things we are capable of
When we open our hearts
         to God and His love.


Today my thoughts are on the role we have to be Christ's Ambassadors. 

2 Corinthians 5:19-20  God has committed to us the message of reconciliation we are therefore Christs ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us.  We implore you on Christ's behalf; be reconciled to God.

We are facing situations here that show us the need for reconciliation. Little Alvin is having a very difficult time at school.  Pray for me as I talk with him and his teacher this morning.

Yesterday was a usual day, I did some sewing in the evening, but afterschool I went to show Delorus Melland how to make a cap on the loom, so I suspect that she was busy doing that last night.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment