Sunday, January 31, 2010

January 31, 2010

Heavenly Rewards
Remember that the Lord will reward
each one of us for the good we do.
Ephesians 6:8 NLT

At this time may God grant you
Special gifts of joy and cheer
And bless you for the good you do
For others through the year.

Father give us a giving heart one that is focused more on the needs of others than ourselves.  In Jesus Name.

Yesterday, we were at home, but in the afternoon we spent time at the Sr. Center with the other seniors, the guys do some pool and we visit a bit.  I didn't stay long because I needed to go to Cando and clean the church, it is a good thing I did.  Someone(I think I know who ) had been up in the attic and there was insulation all over in a few places, it took me a while to get it clean, but I can rest this morning as we go that it is ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment