Thursday, January 7, 2010

January 7, 2010

Daily Renewal
Create in me a clean heart, O God,
and put a new and right spirit within me.
Psalm 51:10 RSV

You are ushering in another day,
Untouched and freshly new,
So here I come to ask You, God,
If You'll renew me, too.

Father help me to be an imitator of God, to live a life of Love, help me to love with actions and in truth, help me to give all that I am to honor and serve God.  Father, I know that I can not do it myself and so I pray that you would pour your love in me so I can love others.  Help  me to be kind and have compassion towards my family first and then toward those who cross my path this day.  We are your chosen people, clothe us with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.  Help us to bear with each other, to forgive as you have forgiven us.  Help us to put on love which binds us together.  Only then will we live a victorous life and be a conquorer.  In Jesus name.  Amen

Yesterday was a normal day, we are working on final tests for the online classes.  We didn't have Bible Study so we were here at home in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment