Tuesday, January 26, 2010

January 26, 2010

Our Stronghold
the Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer,
my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield,
and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold
Psalm 18:2 RSV

God's love is like an anchor
When the angry billows roll--
A mooring in the storms of life,
A stronghold for the soul!

Father help me to hang unto your anchor this day.  It does me no good to focus on to morrow and worry about that which hasn't happened or to think back on yesterday wishing I had done things differently Father forgive me for not living up to your expectations yesterday, this is the day you have given me, I rejoice that it is today and help me to live it for you. In Jesus Name.
Amen

Yesterday was an indoor day, I got a call that there was no school because of storm, so I focused on making the most of this day right here at home.  It was a sewing day, Dad did go to town in the morning but otherwise was here at home.  Trusting that it was a good day for each of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment