Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January 5, 2009

Gateway to Joy
Sing unto the Lord; for he hath done excellent things:
this is known in all the earth.
Isaiah 12:5 KJV

Birthdays are the gateway to
An endless life of joy for you
If you but pray from day to day
That He will show you the truth and the way.

When I read this I thought, we have some birthdays, Amanda on the 2nd, Sabine today and Julie on the 8th.   Happy Birthday to each of you.

Helen Steiner Rice, has some very simple thoughts, but they say what is important.  We had ought to specifically ask God to guide our steps this day and then walk on believing and trusting that he is.  When we have connected our line with heaven we know that he is with us.

Yesterday we were back to school.  it was a good day, I rested in the afternoon, when I have a break and no one in a study hall.  After school we did some visiting and then I drove to Devils Lake and took back the samples to furniture store and ordered the chair.  I visited with Edna for a while before coming home.  We ate together and enjoyed the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment